Monday 23 April 2012

OOTD: 23 April

Just a quick OOTD x
Shirt : HM. Shorts: River Island.
Tights: Giles for new look.
Cardigan: Topshop Bangle: I made

I love denim with a passion lol I have worn on several occasions a denim outfit !!!! (not as bad as it sounds ) so this shirt is what I wanted to draw
attention to. So I paired it with black , it all seemed abit boring so I added some leopard print tight which I love !! Quirky tights are a good way to add an edge to an outfit.
Peace and Love always
Sade Audrena

4 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR TIGHTS

    really cool blog i see your as girlies as me
    LOVE IT

    http://www.londongirlchronicles.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hun xx had a look I LOVE YOUR STYL i see you share a love of hotpants xx

      Delete
  2. cute cardigan x

    www.styleandbeautie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi love, I really like this Look on u. Check out my blog, if u like we can follow

    ReplyDelete