Sunday 22 April 2012

Hair: Protein + Condition

My hair is in horrible condition which I why I started a new regime for it !! Which includes a protein mask once a month. I though I would just talk you through what I do. Hope it helps !! Xx
Sade


I first wash my hair with a clarifying shampoo. A clarifying shampoo is wun that strips your hair down till its really clean ... If in doubt use shampoos that aren't hydrating. The whole point of stripping the hair a little so the protein can penetrate. I use herbal essences ignite your colour shampoo. A tip i learnt was if you have curly hair dilute Your clarifying shampoo so the bottle is half shampoo and half water 




 I then add a mix of 1 egg a drop of olive oil and a drop of coconut oil , as protein masks can be quite drying i put this on my hair without a cap or anything cos its an egg and if it gets hot it will scramble in your hair. i leave this on for 20 mins then rise out with COOL water ,(like i said before scrambled eggs. I then put the Moisture back in my hair with Olive oil replenishing conditioner  this is great as it contains soy bean oil, olive oil, orange oil, sage ,rosemary (which has cleansing properties) !!!! + it has no parabens and mineral oils !!!! WOOOOO I leave this in for about 15 mins den rinse it out on a cool wash as hot water can strip the hair of its natural oils!!!! 


I will post a video on my drying method and how i use the Moisture and seal method to prevent breakage!!!


Peace and Love always 
Sade Audrena



















No comments:

Post a Comment