Thursday 3 May 2012

OOTD: 3rd May

Tights and Shorts: Topshop Jumper: river island Jacket : HM

Well I'm just goin to college , nothing special so I don't look very stylish loool but Iv said before I love patterned tights and these suspender ones are cute and girlie and a good way to make a normal outfit be abit more stylish !!! ( i think so anyway) My tights are terrible ripped but I don't care to be honest !!! It's cold here in London so I'm wearing a knitted jumper , I really like this jumper the colours really appeal to me for some reason the muted grey with a hint of purple !!! I love colours that grow on you and have depth so that's probably why I like this so much !! I just flung on a green jacket cos the jumper is quite thick so it's the only jacket that fits snugly on ( I have others but they didn't really go ) umm yh that's about it xxxx
Peace and love always
Sade Audrena

3 comments:

  1. Great blog my dear,cool post!
    Come to visit my blog and if you like let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like wearing tights with shorts :) btw, I'm having a 100+ Follower Urban Decay Giveaway! I hope you enter :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tights,cool look i like :-)
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete